Working at Ferreira & Associates
Why work for Ferreira & Associates?
Because you’ll experience Maslow in 4D! We’ll not only give you the opportunity to learn, you will also experience growth in self-realisation and self-actualisation.
For those who work at Ferreira & Associates, it’s not just simply somewhere to work, it is also the heart of learning – where professional experience is developed and lasting relationships are formed. It’s a place where you can maximise your talents, grow your business skills and truly make a difference.
Maximize your Talents
Our environment will challenge and stretch you beyond measure; it will question your theories and your logic, and inspire you until you know you’ve found your purpose.
Make a Difference
When you help an organisation or a business meet its talent challenges and create the leadership capital it needs to succeed, you affect the future of that organisation, its employees and all of its leaders.
At Ferreira & Associates we recruit people with exceptional talent and ability, those seeking an intellectually stimulating career. We develop our people and give them the opportunity to be the best they can be.
We look for individuals who represent Ferreira & Associates’ CORE VALUES:
- A passion for people, service from the heart and dedication to our clients and candidates.
- Integrity, strength of character to deal with confidential information
- Motivated to keep searching until we have found the right candidate
- Innovative, anticipating clients’ needs before they do
- Professional and quality driven
- Respectful, treating everyone with dignity
Roles at Ferreira & Associates:
To share your resume; Email us with the position desired in the subject field.
The primary role of the consultant is to drive business development to success with high client management skills, balanced by disciplined execution and inspiring team leadership.
The consultant has a strong business acumen and is capable of exceeding customer expectations with their sense of urgency.
The consultant will be exposed to highly confidential information and would be required to handle sensitive information ethically.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Relevant university degree, MBA preferable
- Minimum of 10 years Executive Search consulting experience, with a track record of successful completion of high level executive search assignments.
- Outstanding record of success in business development within a highly competitive environment and being accountable for its delivery to the highest possible standards.
- Established client base with an extensive network of senior level relationships.
- Successful track record of success in managing key accounts, building strong relationships and operating at strategic/board level.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the strategic issues driving and shaping business. Extensive network of senior level contacts across a specific market is required.
- Experience in working successfully within a organization, with international presence ideal.
- Experience in, or knowledge of leadership advisory services would be advantageous.
- Trusted leader: inspires, coach and motivate others.
- Open to learning and personal development.
- Ability to think logically and make intellectual decisions.
- Insightful about people and organizations; able to engage with individuals and understand, evaluate and articulate motivations and organizational dynamics.
- Client centric; willing and able to establish, build and sustain client relationships and has real insight into client needs.
- Business developer; proven experience in winning business.
- Focused on results; get things done to high standards of detail and quality.
- Collaborative, supportive, trustworthy, generous.
The Researcher holds a highly important position, which is to support the Consultant to complete a successful Executive Search assignment for the respective client.
We are looking for top talent with exceptional intellectual capacity.
The researcher will be exposed to highly confidential information and would be required to handle sensitive information ethically.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Relevant graduate degree.
- Excellent academic results.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a researcher/ analyst in executive search or market research industry.
- Experience in researching industries, companies and economic market trends.
- Generating detailed market reports.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to present research reports in a systematic logical manner.
- Must be able to interpret market research reports.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of organizational structures.
- Knowledgeable in desktop research.
- Understand basic business principles.
- Strong computer literacy, including all MS Office applications.
- Excellent command of the English language including speaking and business writing.
- In depth listening skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Good project management skills, must be able to follow through.
- Display professionalism and honesty while interfacing with internal and external clients as well as high level executives.
- Be able to think beyond traditional methods to exceed client’s expectations.
- Curious, flexible and creative by nature.
- A good team player.
- A self-starter who is target driven, proactive and self-motivated.
- Eager to learn and discover new concepts.